A service that Network Management Group, Inc. (NMGI) offers to help companies compete within the business market is digital signage. At NMGI, we understand that every business needs to share information and strives to reach a large number of clients while creating a lasting impression. By using digital signs, information is presented in a colorful, creative, comprehensive format that clients can relate too. Large or small, businesses in any industry can benefit from digital signage. We offer a wide range of options specifically designed for your business.
Why Digital Signage
A digital sign is another link to your clients. They can deliver targeted messages that inform, educate and motivate the audience in the moment when they are deciding to buy a product. Digital information signs will change the way your company does business. The sign can be set up to run:
- Welcome messages
- News feeds
- Company events
- Twitter feeds
- RSS Feeds
- Interactive (touch) content
- Company Information
Not only will these signs change the way you will think of advertising, they are also easy to update. Many of the digital signs can be updated instantly. Updating can be done through the local network or the cloud. NMGI can also help you create a customized campaign that allows you to display information or advertisements when and where you want it.
Who Needs Digital Signage
Digital signs are not limited to an industry. They are used in banking, education, entertainment, restaurants, convention centers, government, health care, retail, etc. The possibilities are endless and always tailored to fit the needs of your business. Some ways digital signage is used:
- Restaurants can use digital signs to post and update their menu, show daily specials, list wait times, entertain waiting customers, etc.
- Movie theaters can use digital signs to show movie times, list when a show it sold out, show movie previews, list the concession stand prices, promote special movie showings and events, etc.
- Retail shops can advertise sales and specials, give details about products, demonstrate how products work, explain a product, etc.
- Health Care can have digital signs that run information on wait time, health news, changes in schedules, etc.
- Banks can use digital signs to display loan rates, customer wait time, which person they are helping next, information about the different programs that they offer and about the different types of accounts, events sponsored by the bank, etc.
- Public schools, Private schools, Universities, trade schools can all benefit from digital signage by using them to promote their school, display information that affects the students such as upcoming events, special dates, announcements, student activities, photos and videos, etc.
- Convention Centers also benefit from digital signage by using them to display upcoming events; ticket information; concession items and prices; maps to locations such as seats, bathrooms, concession stands, etc.; entertain customers while they are waiting; display a live feed of the events; and so much more.
- Any business could use digital signage to display employee recognitions and promotions; provide information to employees in break rooms, such as company’s sales statistics, service statistics, response time, goals, percentage of goals reached, schedules, upcoming events, meeting times, safety videos, team building videos, job openings, etc.
When it comes to digital signs, the options are endless. You can go as small as a tablet up to a full video wall installation. The digital signs are commercial grade displays specifically designed to run 24 hours a day 7 days a week for several years. They can be networked together to display the same content in several different locations, different content on each screen or any combination. It is entirely up to how you want your displays presented.
NMGI helps you create customized layouts and content, including interactive options for touch screens, for your digital signs. NMGI Media Services can also help you build a unique campaign for your business. A customized campaign will allow you to display targeted information to your consumers and puts you in control of the information and advertisements. A customized campaign can offer:
- Specialized Content Placement
- Content Scheduling
- Content Development
- Content Demographic Targeting
At NMGI we are not just here for development of a comprehensive system, we take care of everything. All you have to do is point us in the right direction, and we will take care of:
- Network Integration
- Strategic Placement
- Server Set Up
Once all of this is set up and everything is running, what ensures the success of your digital signage? No matter how informative or functional the content is, proper management and monitoring is essential to get the results you want. NMGI technicians have a solution for that. Our team will work with you to develop a perfect mixture of campaign and hardware management strategies that will offer measureable results. Our technicians can help with:
- Campaign Management
- Content Management
- Hardware Management
- Hardware Trouble-Shooting
NMGI will work with you to create the best display solution for your company. Please contact us for more information on how we can help you create a digital sign display solution that will enhance your business.