Is communicating with people your best asset? NMGI has openings for experienced sales professionals who enjoy helping to build a company into something great while earning a good living at the same time. Join our sales consulting team and help our company grow by using the skills you are best at. NMGI is one of the leading managed IT service providers to small businesses in the central United States. NMGI has created a unique open-book-management culture that encourages teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and career development.
We are looking for individuals who desire career opportunities in a growing and dynamic atmosphere. We offer excellent compensation packages including competitive salaries, a profit incentive plan, major medical from Blue Cross/Blue Shield, long term and short term disability coverage options, life insurance, a 401K plan, and one of the best training and professional development programs available anywhere.
NMGI Account Managers are seen by our clients as their technology advisors. Each is assigned specific clients, and is principally responsible for ensuring a high quality client experience. Our focus is on long term, value based client relationships. Account Managers are expected to develop their own base of clients and to maintain this base through excellent service. If you’re a committed professional looking for a rewarding home, you owe it to yourself to check us out.
The Account Manager is responsible for the overall relationship between NMGI and its customers, managing all facets of the business relationship, utilizing the company resources necessary to achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction. It is the Account Managers’ responsibility to constantly seek new customers, and to expand the business relationship with existing customers. It is the Account Managers responsibility to uncover, qualify, define, propose, and close new sales orders in line with the NMGI’s business objectives, and within profitability guidelines established by the company.
• Minimum 2 years outside sales experience selling IT professional services, particularly within HP and Microsoft disciplines.
• Proven track record of sales success, consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Self-directed prospector with a proven methodology for closing new opportunities.
Our Company is fully committed to equal employment opportunities for all of our employees and applicants. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote at all job levels regardless of age, race, religion, sex, marital status, nationality, physical disability, mental disability, or veteran status. All employment decisions are based on individual merit, qualifications, and competence as they relate to the specific position.
Feel free to apply on-line at: https://www.nmgi.com/about/careers/apply-online/
Or contact: Ken McClelland (VP of Sales) [email protected] 620-664-6000 x 131
General Purpose: (Summary of overall purpose of job)
As a core member of the sales team, responsibilities will include all activities related to lead generation and qualification. This person will handle all inquiries from our marketing activities as well. Selling activities, via telephone, involve prospecting, qualifying, educating, rapport building, persuading and closing. Prospects are typically CEOs, President, and Operation Managers of companies with 20-200 employees. This person should enjoy engaging prospective clients and building a long-term relationship through multiple points of communication. Within the first few months, this person will handle both setting meetings for the Sales Manager and closing accounts from new lead to client enrollment.
• The primary job functions will include but will not be limited to the following duties and tasks:
• Responsible for fielding inbound inquiries via both the web and phone
• Lead generation for new opportunities through the following:
• Outbound telesales · Research Methods
• Outbound sales to corporate leads generated through marketing programs
• Ability to present NMGI services in a professional manner
• Ability to follow up with opportunities and leads in a consistent manner as outlined by NMGI
• Continual tracking of all communication with prospect and clients through the NMGI database.
• Ability to meet quotas set by NMGI for new customers enrolled
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Creativity and Initiative
• Decision Making
• Integrity and Trust
• Learning & Self Development
• Drives for Results
• Managing Systems & Processes
• Degree from 4-year university
• Experience with sales 2 years
• Technology sales a plus, but not required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to overcome objections and build a relationship over the phone
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good judgment/decision making skills
• Full time commitment
• Goal oriented
• Team player
• Base salary plus individual commission
• Benefits package